“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”— John F. Kennedy
Thanksgiving is the perfect season to be grateful to those who make a difference in our lives! EveryDay Checks & Balances appreciates our clients and the caregivers who take care of their family members. As Daily Money Managers, we advise our clients on strategies to resolve and create solutions to everyday issues that may arise.
Today our lives are complicated, and busy professionals sometimes find it challenging to carve out the time to focus on their everyday finances. EDCNB advises professionals on why it is vital not to let bills fall through the cracks. Some use technology to pay their bills online; this process can be an unreliable sense of security as they find their bills are unpaid. It is not necessarily true! At EDCNB, we have an effective and secure system in place and our professional experience gives clients peace of mind.
Research shows that we all are living longer lives; 100 years old is the new 80! Whether you are independent, a caregiver of an elderly parent, or a disabled family member, hiring EDCNB can relieve your concerns and the security only a qualified experienced professional can offer. Most importantly, they listen to their clients, personalize their services, and their integrity and honesty are bar none.
Who are EveryDay Checks & Balances clients?
- Caregivers for their elderly parents
- Disabled and special need clients
- Busy Professionals
- Widows and widowers
Effective communication is very important. EDCNB is always:
- Listening to their clients as they express their specific personal financial issues
- Listening to their client’s concerns that are causing them to lose sleep
- Communicating with their clients on information that is current
- Communicating with advisors/professionals on behalf of the client
- Providing Information that is available 24/7 online
- Connecting with clients via email, texts, and phone calls
What services does EDCNB provide?
- Pay bills – personal and commercial
- Reconcile accounts
- Manage deposits
- Provide income and expense tracking
- Provide accurate financial records and quarterly reports
- Manage and monitor insurance claims: health, LTC, Medicare
- Provide on-line storage for clients in – EDCNB Secure™
- Negotiate with creditors
- Organize tax information
- Work with professionals: financial, accountants, lawyers, insurance agents, geriatric care managers
- Executes and manage clients’ special project
being part of the EveryDay Checks & Balances family!
#giftoftime #peaceofmind #dailymoneymanager