Fall arrives, we change our clocks, kids go back to school, and flu and viruses have a life of their own. TV shows return from hiatus, and every day we read the headlines stating various types of information. One absolute we can count on is that the news can make us feel vulnerable and uncomfortable. Clients of EveryDay Checks & Balances can be confident that the information they communicate is consistent, accurate, and professional. As Daily Money Managers, EDCNB, value their relationships and assure each client of their dedication to finding solutions for their personal financial needs.
A key component for Daily Money Managers is communication.
EDCNB believes that communication is vital for the success and resolution for their clients:
- Listening to their clients as they express their specific personal financial issues
- Listening to their clients’ concerns that are causing them to lose sleep
- Communicating with their clients on information that is current
- Communicating with advisors/professionals on behalf of their clients
- Having information available 24/7 online
- Connecting with clients via email, texts, and phone calls
Who are EveryDay Checks & Balances clients?
- Caregivers for their elderly parents
- Disabled and special needs clients
- Busy professionals
- Divorced people
- Widows and widowers
As the weather begins to change, some of us live in areas where the weather can affect our ability to leave our home. There is no time like the present to prepare for all of the possibilities that may be on the road ahead.
EveryDay Checks & Balances offers the following services:
- Pay bills – personal and commercial
- Reconcile accounts
- Manage deposits
- Provide income and expense tracking
- Provide accurate financial records and quarterly reports
- Manage and monitor insurance claims: health, LTC, Medicare
- Provide on-line storage for clients in “EDCNB Secure™
- Negotiate with creditors
- Organize tax information
- Work with professionals: financial, accountants, lawyers, insurance agents, geriatric care managers
- Execute and manage clients’ special projects
The news may be informative, the news may cause you to be concerned, but the best news of all is hiring EveryDay Checks & Balances.
#giftoftime #peaceofmind #dailymoneymanager